- Ambler, PA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Remote position (Looking for candidates in the eastern Pennsylvania or New Jersey areas only)
Salary: $22 an hour
Clinical experience preferred
Functional medicine experience preferred
Reports to: Director of Partnership Operations
Interested in joining the Simplex team? We are an exciting, rapidly growing healthcare startup, and we’re seeking passionate leaders to join our growing team -- ones that embody our core values. Simplex Health: Home
Simplex Health's mission is to prevent and reverse chronic disease by providing insurance-funded access to medical nutrition therapy administered by registered dietitians. Unlike traditional dietetics, we target the root cause of chronic disease: insulin resistance.
At Simplex Health, we do things differently. Our insurance-funded medical nutrition therapy goes beyond treatment of symptoms to improve and, in many cases, reverse chronic conditions. Simplex Health partners with hospitals and healthcare practices as well as corporate offices and individuals -- focusing on prevention, root cause resolution, and sustainable lifestyle changes. Services can be accessed virtually with live telehealth appointments or in-person at offices located throughout the greater Philadelphia region.
Our evidence-based, progressive nutrition interventions consider each patient’s unique biochemistry. With nutrition counseling, education, health coaching, and guidance patients achieve sustainable success.
Are you a creative self-starter with an obsession for excellence? Do you have a passion for client relationship management and impeccable customer service? Are you a team player who refuses to settle for good enough? Are you ready for tremendous growth opportunities? Then this entry level position may be for you. As a Partnership Coordinator, you will act as a liaison between our clinical team, our scheduling team, and our partnering practices. In addition, this role can provide the option of clinical time with patients. As a result, it’s imperative that the candidate possess superior interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills; as well as the ability to excel under pressure. Phone and computer proficiency is mandatory. Use of GSuite, Salesforce, and ability to learn healthcare management software applications is required. A successful candidate for this position must have a strong desire to provide best in class customer service to our partners and patients. Partnership Coordinators will assist Partnership Managers but report to the Director of Partnerships.
Qualifications for the Ideal Candidate:
- Relationship Management skills- candidate is proactive, responsive and is a strategic resource.
- Candidate demonstrates relationship building skills.
- Educated and/or a quick learner capable of being knowledgeable on topics within functional medicine and/or topics in nutrition.
- Healthcare experience is a must, the type of experience can vary. Women's Health experience is a plus.
- A passion to initiate change in healthcare.
- Sales and/or Management experience is preferred but not required.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual who is intrinsically motivated and a self-starter.
- Strong project planning & management skills.
- Health Coach or Certified Nutrition Specialists (CNS) preferred.
Role Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Handle incoming phone calls & emails from our partners.
- Represent Simplex Health at health fairs and/or other community events.
- Champion new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Support Managers & Directors with any material or administrative task they may need when troubleshooting for a current partner or developing with a prospective partner.
- Edit & Send BAA’s for Partnership Managers & Directors
- Edit & Send Fax referral sheets for Partnership Managers & Directors
- Enter new accounts in Salesforce & Healthie
- Oversee cross department chats & be a liaison with the Patient Onboarding team.
- Service relationships with partnerships to build the brand and the business.
- Build relationships with our partners by delivering quality customer service.
- Drop offs supplies, material, and reports at Partnership offices, on the road for the Partnership team 1-2 days a week. Track and deliver to your supervisor any partnership statements when on the road- complaints, questions or updates and report to your team accordingly. Inform partners that their Partnership Manager will reach out to them shortly to help them.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Deliver monthly unconverted leads or other reports to our partners.
- 8-12 hours of clinical time or health coaching optional.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Develop plans for strategic growth
- Project manage new programs within healthcare partnered organizations
What we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Discretionary holiday break