Part Time Floating Fitness Specialist
We have part-time and full-time hourly positions available at a corporate fitness center in King of Prussia. The facility is located in King of Prussia, PA. The base hourly rate is $15-$18 an hour based on experience with additional opportunities for commission on personal training and group exercise.
- Personal Training Certification (ACE, ACSM, ISSA or equivalent)
- B.S in Exercise Science or equivalent a plus, but not mandatory
- CPR certified
As a Fitness Specialist, your duties will include the following:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to members
- Provide floor supervision and maintenance of the fitness center and equipment
- Assist members with any questions about the fitness center through knowledge of the equipment and services.
- Coordinate and/or conduct personal training and other fitness services (wellness assessments, equipment orientations)
- Provides individual and group exercise instruction; educates participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and effectiveness
- Assist management in daily tasks
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiatives
- Provide daily routine cleaning of exercise equipment