Full Time Fitness Specialist
- King of Prussia, PA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We have a full time hourly position available at one of our community center locations. The facility is located in King of Prussia PA.
As a Fitness Specialist, your duties will include the following:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to members.
- Provide floor supervision and maintenance of the fitness center and equipment.
- Assist members with any questions about the fitness center through knowledge of the equipment and services.
- Coordinate and/or conduct personal training and other fitness services (wellness assessments, equipment orientations).
- Provides individual and group exercise instruction; educates participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and effectiveness.
- Assist management in daily tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiatives.
- Assist members with their wellness goals.
- Provide daily routine cleaning of exercise equipment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly Rate: $12.50-$15 based on experience
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Additional opportunities for commission through personal training and programs.
Apply for this position