Data Analyst & Technology Administrator
- Full Time
Salary: $45,000-$55,000 annually
Reports to: Director of Finance
Interested in joining the Simplex team? We are an exciting, rapidly growing healthcare startup, and we’re seeking passionate leaders to join our growing team -- ones that embody our core values. Simplex Health: Home
Simplex Health's mission is to prevent and reverse chronic disease by providing insurance-funded access to medical nutrition therapy administered by registered dietitians. Unlike traditional dietetics, we target the root cause of chronic disease: insulin resistance.
At Simplex Health, we do things differently. Our insurance-funded medical nutrition therapy goes beyond treatment of symptoms to improve and, in many cases, reverse chronic conditions. Simplex Health partners with hospitals and healthcare practices as well as corporate offices and individuals -- focusing on prevention, root cause resolution, and sustainable lifestyle changes. Services can be accessed virtually with live telehealth appointments or in-person at offices located throughout the greater Philadelphia region.
Our evidence-based, progressive nutrition interventions consider each patient’s unique biochemistry. With nutrition counseling, education, health coaching, and guidance patients achieve sustainable success.
Are you a creative self-starter with an obsession for excellence? Are you an analytical thinker who refuses to settle for good enough? Are you a highly motivated, disruptive, out-of-the-box thinker and strategist who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo?
Then this mulit-faceted position is for you. The Data Analyst and Technology Administrator is responsible for using their knowledge of data processing software and business development strategies to provide sound business decisions to the Director of Finance. In this role, you will also be responsible for maintaining all aspects of Simplex Health’s computer infrastructure.
Qualifications for the Ideal Candidate:
- B.S. in a highly quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Information Technology, etc. ) or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of data and technology experience
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software and hardware
- Certifications are preferred, but not required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Interested in automation
Role Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide general technology support across the organization as the Google ecosystem administrator
- Maintain Google Data Studio Business Intelligence dashboards
- Provide management and support as the salesforce administration, including customizations and reporting
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Responds to equipment issues via email and follows-up to ensure issues are resolved
- Procurement of IT (equipment)
What we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Discretionary holiday break